Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue#1 - Employees with multiple active jobs in the same workgroup are not being processed by time admin.
Time administration is not processing employees with multiple jobs as expected. Per PeopleBooks, the Time administration step TL_TA000300:
1. Identifies employee workgroups.
2. Checks if multiple jobs are in the same workgroup. If so, multiple jobs are included in the same batch of the EmplID/Rcd specified on the run control.
3. At this stage POI for these jobs is based on the minimum earliest change date of all the jobs where TA_STATUS ='Y'. If one of the jobs has a TA_STATUS ='N' that job is included.
Employees with active multiple jobs in same workgroup should be processed by TA.
To Reproduce the Problem (See document attached with screen shots)
1. Uncheck the “Include Multiple Jobs” checkbox on the Time and Labor Installation table.
2. Create a test employee with multiple active records in the same workgroup
3. Enter time for the employee on record ‘0’ and check the Time Reporter Status to confirm that the “Run Time Administration” flag is set to “Y” for record ‘0’ and set to “N” for record ‘1’
4. Run Time Administration for employee record ‘0’ only
5. Review the “Archived Batches” to show that only record ‘0’ was processed - This is the issue
Issue#2 - TimeAdmin is setting multiple jobs employee TA_STATUS = 'Y' for TA_STATUS = 'N'.
1. T&L Installation set with "Include Multiple Jobs" flag selected
2. Employee has 4 empl records with the following tl_tr_status
empl_rcd = 0 with ECD = 2/8/16, TA_STATUS = N
empl_rcd = 1 with ECD = 11/4/13, TA_STATUS = N
empl_rcd = 2 with ECD = 04/18/16, TA_STATUS = Y
empl_rcd = 3 with ECD = 5/30/16, TA_STATUS = N
3. Time reported for the week of 7/25 - 7/29 for empl_rcd 2 only
4. Run TimeAdmin creates a payable time for
empl_rcd 1 and updates the tl_tr_status with ECD = 8/1/16, TA_STATUS = N
correctly but it updates the others statuses in error for
eml_rcd 0, empl_rcd 1, empl_rcd = 3 with ECD 5/6/16, TA_Status = Y
5. No exceptions generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms