Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Admin does not create payable time when Last Punch for cross pay period modified.
PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 Bundle 21
1. Pay Period end date 05/09/2010
2. Enter Time 05/04 to 05/10 time hrs only
4. Delete a time for 05/09
5. Enter Punches In,, Lunch, ,In Out punch for next day 05/10 (i.e next pay period begin date)
7. Run Time Admin as of 05/09
8. Now ECD goes to 05/09
9. Now edit 05/10 out punch, changed original out punch to transfer & entered Out punch 6:15 AM, enter punch time for 05/12
10. Now run time Admin as of 05/24 i.e next pay period pay end date
11. Payable time is not recalculated the changed punches on 05/10.
Time Admin should recalculate the punches modified on cross over day
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms