Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A worklist item is added to the original and the delegated approval person when a Job Opening is created. After the approval of the Job Opening by the delegated approval person, the worklist item remains in the worklist of the original approver.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Job Opening.
2. Assign a recruiter that has delegated approval of Job Openings active.
3. The Job Opening is saved.
4. The Approval tab appears. Push the Save button.
5. After the creation of the Job Opening. A worklist item is added to the original and delegated approval person.
This item has Priority "3-Low", the "Mark Worked" and "Reassign" buttons are disabled.
6. The delegated approver, approves the request. After that the, worklist item is automatically deleted from the worklist.
7. For the original approver, the worklist item is not deleted from the worklist. And remains the same, without the option of mark as worked or reassign.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms