ETL9.1: Tax Method Flag On Pay Earnings Not Being Set For Transactions Generated From T&L Load
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, TL Integrations
Tax Method field on ps_pay_earnings only gets set when the paysheet load is run separately from time and labor load and only for baseline paylines.
Additional pay lines that get generated from time and labor load (with all the employees pay) do not get set correctly based on the pay calendar for tax aggregation but all get set to ‘Annualized’ for both on and off cycle.
1. Tax Aggregate Id is filled in on pay calendars.
2. Run delivered pay sheet creation process: PSPPYBLD. Paysheets get flagged with tax method of ‘Aggregate’. (time is not yet loaded)
3. Run Time and Labor Load Process (on cycle). Paylines get inserted by time and labor load are set to ‘Annualized’ should be ‘Aggregate’ based on pay calendar setting. Same issue occurs with off cycle loads from time and labor.
4. Do not create on-cycle paysheets first. Run load time and labor and allow the load to build the paysheets. All paylines get set to a tax_method of ‘annualized’ and they should be ‘aggregate’
5. Create online check (pay calendar has aggregate id filled in) and choose option to load time and labor transactions. No issue, works correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms