Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. ePerformance document is created with the Radio Button as the selection option for the Rating Display
2. When a user accesses the ePerformance Document and find that both the Radio Buttons and the Review Rating drop down is available on the document
1. In ePerformance 9.1, when ratings are displayed in “Radio Button” format (as opposed to “drop down list”), then you will see Ratings for sub-items even when the sub-item flag is “off” on the Template.
2. Create a ePerformance template and enable the sub-items section in the Competency section. Use radio buttons and the Rate Item option is check.
3. Create a new performance document for an employee using the template setup in the step Issue 2 Step 1.
4. Go to the ePerformance document created in the prior step and scroll down to the Competency section. The system will display Ratings for sub-items even when the sub-item flag is “off” on the Template.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms