ETL9.1: TA Doesn't Create Payable Time For Employee If EMPL_RCD 0 Is TER, And EMPL_RCD = 1 Is Active.
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for currency on 11/12/2014**
Payable time isn't created for an employee with two employee record numbers if employee record 0 is terminated. Employee record #1 is still active and has time reported that should generate payable time but no payable time is created as expected. The earliest change date on PS_TL_TR_STATUS table is updated and moved as if the time was processed even though it wasn't.
Time Administration is not creating payable time for employee with multiple jobs if the 'Include All Jobs' checkbox is turned on in the TL Installation page, and one of more of the jobs are inactive.
1. Include All Jobs is on in TL Installation
2. Use employee KU0106 who has 4 jobs (0, 1, 2 & 3)
3. Make job 1 inactive
4. Job 3 is also inactive
5. Employee in positive reporting workgroup
6. start with TL TR Status having all jobs set to ECD of 1/1/2012 and TA Status = N
7. Also make sure no exceptions in exception table or any reported time or payable time is present
8. Report Time for job 0 and 2 only
9. Check that TL_TR_STATUS table has TA Status set to Y
10. Create Time Admin Run Control only specifying empl id KU0106, with a date greater than date reported and run
11. Results = Message log says no employees available for processing in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms