ETL9.1: TA Doesn't Create Payable Time For Employee If EMPL_RCD 0 Is TER, And EMPL_RCD = 1 Is Active.
(Doc ID 1526061.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable time isn't created for an employee with two employee record numbers if employee record 0 is terminated. Employee record #1 is still active and has time reported that should generate payable time but no payable time is created as expected. The earliest change date on PS_TL_TR_STATUS table is updated and moved as if the time was processed even though it wasn't.
Time Administration is not creating payable time for employee with multiple jobs if the 'Include All Jobs' checkbox is turned on in the TL Installation page, and one of more of the jobs are inactive.
1. Include All Jobs is on in TL Installation
2. Use employee KU0106 who has 4 jobs (0, 1, 2 & 3)
3. Make job 1 inactive
4. Job 3 is also inactive
5. Employee in positive reporting workgroup
6. start with TL TR Status having all jobs set to ECD of 1/1/2012 and TA Status = N
7. Also make sure no exceptions in exception table or any reported time or payable time is present
8. Report Time for job 0 and 2 only
9. Check that TL_TR_STATUS table has TA Status set to Y
10. Create Time Admin Run Control only specifying Employee KU0106, with a date greater than date reported and run
11. Results = Message log says no employees available for processing in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document