Adhoc Salary Change Saves Without Selecting Option on Self Service Admin Choice
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adhoc Salary Change saves without selecting Option on Self Service Admin Choice
When we do NOT choose an option under the 'Self Service Admin Choices' section, the system will still allow us to save this transaction as if you choose the first radio button marked 'Select this option to approve the transaction and automatically update the database'
When this page appears, we would expect one of the choices marked as a default radio button under the 'Self Service Admin Choices' however no default was provided.
What is working : This seems to be functioning correctly in the other Self Service Transaction administrator pages. For example, if I created a Full Time/Part Time Change and it gets routed to the Administrator for processing, then the Administrator page displays one of the three radio buttons selected.
Log in PeopleSoft as an employee with Manager access and has employees assigned to them. Navigate to: >Manager Self Service >Compensation and Stock >Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
1. Select the employee that you want to do the Ad Hoc Salary Change on and then hit continue
2. Add a % in the Change Percent box and hit Calculate New Total then Submit
3. Once you get the confirmation that it was submitted click OK. Sign in now as the one up Manager. Navigate to: >Manager Self Service >Compensation and Stock > Approve Ad Hoc Salary Change
4. Click on the Ad Hoc Salary Change 2 link
5. Choose 'Approve' in the drop down box then Save
6. Click OK. Sign out as the Manager and back into PS as normal. (Should be an employee in the Comp Admin role). Navigate to:>Workforce Admin >Self Service Transactions>Ad Hoc Salary Change Request>
7. Enter the Employee¿s EmplID who you are processing the Ad Hoc Salary change for and click search
The above issue saves the PS_SS_KEYS record without a LAST_PROC_ACTION value, because of which an additional PeopleCode error occurs when the Admin tries to recall the same transaction in Ad Hoc Salary Change Request :
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member GetRow. (180,236)
Called from:FUNCLIB_HR_SS.HR_SS_CONFIG_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:BuildPage
Called from:HR_SS_ACTIVATE.HR_SS_ACTIVATE.RowInit Statement:4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms