PO Rollover Updates Receipt Incorrectly after Document Association gives Error of: Amt 400 has Already been Received Against this Distribution. (10200,624)
(Doc ID 1526448.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voucher and receipt are associated due to Document Association, PO Rollover updates receipt incorrectly. As a result, new PO distribution cannot be canceled.
1) Payables BU is setup to use Document Association Rule STANDARD
2) Create a new PO
3) Create a receipt for partial qty
4) Create a voucher by copying from the PO (not from the receipt)
5) Run Matching. The receipt is associated with the voucher.
6) Rollover the PO. Distrib 1 is closed and Distrib 2 is created.
7) Try to cancel PO Distrib 2. Get this error:
Amt 400 has already been received against this distribution. (10200,624)
This distribution has been at least partially received already. Therefore, you cannot change the distribution amt to be less than the received amt, nor can you delete or cancel the distribution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document