Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has more than one effective sequence, then the annual compensation rate on the Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports, Compensation shows the compensation rate of the least effective sequence.
The annual rate on the Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports, Compensation should show the compensation rate of the highest effective sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Job data of an employee.
2. Add two rows with the same effective date and two effective sequence.
3. Enter compensation rates on the compensation page. Save the changes
4. Log in as the Manager of the test employee and navigate to Manager Dashboard.
5. The Annual Compensation rate on the Direct Line Reports pagelet shows the Compensation of the least effective sequence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms