Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving error message when using the workflow and then submitting a form.
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) EOAW_CRITERIA.DEFINITION.CriteriaRec.OnExecute Name:evaluateSQL PCPC:13559 Statement:285
Called from:EOAW_CRITERIA.DEFINITION.CriteriaRec.OnExecute Name:checkwithbinds Statement:182
Called from:EOAW_CRITERIA.DEFINITION.CriteriaEntered.OnExecute Name:CheckwithBinds Statement:64
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.DefPathInst.OnExecute Name:InstantiateSteps Statement:41
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.DefPathInst.OnExecute Name:Instantiate Statement:27
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Generic Approval framework in Approval Process Definition
2) User is mapped to Form Admin, Form user and Form Designer
3) Take an Existing Form say Department - Check the Approver User List Enterprise component -Forms - Design a Form
4) Reactivate the Form to test the Workflow - Click on Activate the Form
5) Test the Form - Enterprise Components - Forms-Search/Fill a Form - Add a New Value
6) Fill the details - Click on Save - Click on Submit. A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurres
7) Click on OK and error message appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms