Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked For Relevance On Dec-05-2016 ***
Starting with PeopleTools version 8.50 the XML(BI) Publisher Trace files are no longer posted in the Report Manager but only posted in process monitor where as in lower release(i.e 8.49) the trace files are posted in Report Manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Use the navigation: Reporting Tools > BI Publisher Query > Report Scheduler
3. Use an existing Run Cntrl ID or create a new one
4. Schedule the XRFWIN delivered BI Publisher report
5. The process ends successfully and posted
6. Go to View Log/Trace page and see posted the files (i.e."AE_PSXPQRYRPT_1820.stdout", "AE_PSXPQRYRPT_1820.trc")
7. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Report Manager
8. Go to Administration tab and see only the output file - no traces are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms