E-BI/XMLP: The BI(XML) Publisher Trace Files Do Not Showing Up In Report Manager And Those Are Only Available In Process Monitor
(Doc ID 1528773.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked For Relevance On Dec-05-2016 ***
*** Checked For Relevance On May-07-2018 ***
Starting with PeopleTools version 8.50 the XML(BI) Publisher Trace files are no longer posted in the Report Manager but only posted in process monitor where as in lower release(i.e 8.49) the trace files are posted in Report Manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Use the navigation: Reporting Tools > BI Publisher Query > Report Scheduler
3. Use an existing Run Cntrl ID or create a new one
4. Schedule the XRFWIN delivered BI Publisher report
5. The process ends successfully and posted
6. Go to View Log/Trace page and see posted the files (i.e."AE_PSXPQRYRPT_1820.stdout", "AE_PSXPQRYRPT_1820.trc")
7. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Report Manager
8. Go to Administration tab and see only the output file - no traces are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document