Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Reporting
Time reporter is allowed to update timesheet outside of grace periods defined on TL Permission List Security.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as time reporter with TL permission list that allows grace periods of 14 days in the future and 30 days in the past.
2. Access timesheet for current week.
3. Apply a time change any day
4. Modify the Date to a time beyond 14 days in future or 30 days in past without refreshing the date
5. Click submit and OK on confirmation page
The issue has the following business impact:
These parameters are coded on the general Time and Labor permission list used by most of the time reporters. However Customer has found that time reporters can get around the define parameters. They need to be able to enforce their policy and systematically prevent the employee from circumventing the system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms