On Manager Dashboard, Direct Line Reports, When Selecting the Related Actions Link after Using the Next Arrow to See More Employees, System Returns to Log-In Page with Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.53 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager with more than 10 direct Reports accessing Manager Dashboard (Main Menu > Manager Dashboard). This redirects you to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Manager Dashboard.
1. User selects Manager Self Service > Manager select one of his or her Direct Reports by selecting the Actions link.
2. Manager selects on of the Action Links.
3. Manager uses the link to return to the Manager Dashboard page.
4. Manager uses the next > scroll to go to the next set of Direct Reports.
5. Manager selects the Actions link against one of these Direct Reports.
6. The system hangs then returns the user to the Log in Page and the following message is displayed “Your PeopleSoft connection has expired”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms