EAP: Pay cycle Approval – Approver User ID is not stored to PS_PYCYCL_STAT
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field OPRID on PS_PYCYCL_STAT is updated with the user ID of the person who
initiates the pay cycle. When a different user approves the pay cycle, OPRID
is not updated.
Field OPRID on PS_PYCYCL_STAT to be updated when the pay cycle is approved.
This is required for reporting and audit purposes.
1. Setup Pay cycle with selection criteria to approve.
2. Create voucher to pay.
3. Run Payment Selection & Creation from Pay cycle.
4. Review Field OPRID on PS_PYCYCL_STAT. The value has been updated with the
user ID of the person running the pay cycle.
5. Sign in with a different user ID.
6. Pull up pay cycle.
7. Click on Approve hyperlink.
8. Review Field OPRID on PS_PYCYCL_STAT. The value still contains the user
ID from step #4 above, which is not the approver user ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms