EAP: Invalid value in PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.BANK_ACCT_SEQ_NBR:1(7030,607) for Voucher in Recycle Status
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when trying to correct a Voucher with Entry Status = Recycle for a newly added Vendor.
Invalid value in PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.BANK_ACCT_SEQ_NBR:1(7030,607)
1. Create a new Vendor with basic information
2. This will not add a row intoVNDR_BANK_ACCT (Bug 15852758 - ADDING A NEW VENDOR IS INSERTING A BLANK ROW AT VNDR_BANK_ACCT changed this behavior)
3. Create a Quick Invoice for this new Vendor in a closed period in order for the Voucher to be created in a Recycle Status
4. Run Voucher Build
5. Voucher created with Entry Status = Recycle
6. When trying to correct the error, above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms