Budget check requisition that is Provisionally Valid changes Req Status to Approved
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users budget check a requisition that is in Pending status with Budget Status of 'P', by clicking on the "Provisionally valid' link on the ePro Manage Requisitions page / Review and Submit tab, the req inadvertently goes to Approved status (while Budget=V).
1) Create a new ePro requisition. Save and Submit. Req Status is Pending Approval.
2) Hit the Pre-Check Budget button. Budget Status returns Provisionally Valid.
3) Return to Save and Submit page. Click on the "Provisionally Valid" hyperlink.
4) Click the Budget Check button.
5) Budget Status is now Valid. Req Status is now Approved which is wrong. Req Status should still be Pending Approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms