Budget check requisition that is Provisionally Valid changes Requisition Status to Approved
(Doc ID 1531303.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users budget check a requisition that is in Pending status with Budget Status of 'P', by clicking on the "Provisionally valid' link on the ePro Manage Requisitions page / Review and Submit tab, the req inadvertently goes to Approved status (while Budget=V).
1) Create a new ePro requisition. Save and Submit. Req Status is Pending Approval.
2) Hit the Pre-Check Budget button. Budget Status returns Provisionally Valid.
3) Return to Save and Submit page. Click on the "Provisionally Valid" hyperlink.
4) Click the Budget Check button.
5) Budget Status is now Valid. Req Status is now Approved which is wrong. Req Status should still be Pending Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document