Recruiter Alerts Pagelet Displays Different Results Than the Find Applicants Page
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Recruiter Alerts pagelet displays different counts than the Find Applicants page. The Prepare for Hire count is different on the Alert vs Find Applicants when searching for all applicants as well as searching for "my applicants".
Steps to Replicate:
1. Test with User ID HCRUSA_KU0011 who has both Recruiter and Hiring Manager Roles.
2. Log in with the User ID.
3. Note that the Prepare for Hire count is 17 on the Recruiter Alerts pagelet.
4. Click the link.
5. The Find Applicants search results return 33 applicants.
6. Expand the Search Criteria and search again with “Search My Applicants” marked.
7. Note that only 1 applicant is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms