Batch Invoice Generation for Service Work Order Displays Remit To Vendor Details Incorrectly
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the approved Progress Log and Timesheets are run through the Create Batch Process, the option selection we input is One Business Unit and then the date range, the output generated with the service invoice picks up an incorrect Remit to Vendor ID and this is reflected in SPF_INV_RPT record and also in the INVOICE APPROVE page in vendor/supplier. The supplier also could not able to retrieve the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Resourced Based Work Order---Manage Service Work Orders:
2) Creating a Deliverables Based Work Order---Manage Service Work Orders:
3) Click Service Type lookup:Select a Service Type that has a Service Method of ‘Deliverabl’ (CONST in this example):Add:
4) Enter valid dates, Vendor Information and Service Coordinator
5) Enter Progress Log Template:
6) Release the Work Order
7) Work order is now release and Progress Logs can be entered against it.
8) Log Time Against the First Work Order
9) Go to Maintain Timesheets--Submit Timesheet
10) Go to Manage Service Work Orders:
11) Click on the Work Order ID link (circled above):Consumption tab:We see here, the timesheet has been logged against this work order.
12) Go to Approvals and Alerts tab:Approve Timesheets
13) Create Progress Log
14) Go to Maintain Progress Logs:Look up the Work Order:Enter Activity, Completed Date and Billable Amount:Submit for Approval:
15) Go to Manage Service Work Orders:Click on the Work Order ID link:
16) Click on the Consumption tab:Progress Log has been included in the consumption.
17) Approve the process Log
18) Create Batch Invoice--Select ‘Generate Invoices’:
19) Go to Manage Invoices:Two invoices were created due to two different vendors.
20) Click the Edit icon on the first row (circled above):Remit To Supplier is the Supplier from the other invoice.
21) Click ‘Return to Manage Invoices’ link:
22) Click the Edit icon for the second row (circled above):
23) This invoice has the correct Remit To Supplier.
24) Validate these are incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms