EAR9.1: Brazilian Localization - Finance Charging and Late Charging are not Automatically Selected in the Worksheet When Commitment Control for Receivables is Enabled.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 9-Oct-2014***
On : Brazil 9.1 version, Worksheet
Item with Finance Charging and Late Charging are not automatically selected in the Worksheet when commitment control for Receivables is enabled.
Finance Charging and Late Charging should be automatically selected in the worksheet page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add Entry Type for finance charge.
- Add Distribution code for finance charge and late charge.
- Setup Automatic Entry Type.
- Setup Overdue Changing.
- Setup Late Charging.
- Enable Commitment Control for Receivables.
- Setup KK ledger for General Ledger business unit.
- Add new item and post it.
- Add new deposit.
- See Detail Reference Information (FC and LC lines are created).
- Create Worksheet.
- Finance Charging and Late Charging are not automatically selected and Finance Charge Amount is zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms