Setting Up AMP To Auto Acknowledge For Unstructured Email When Automatic Routing Is Disabled AMP Is Not Sent To the Sender
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Multichannel Communications - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, ERMS-MCF-CTI
Setting up AMP to auto acknowledge for Unstructured Email when automatic routing is disabled it does not work. Expected to have it working properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define actions that can be invoked by the AMP rule engine for incoming emails under Enterprise Components > Active Analytics Framework > Action Framework > Register Action Type > Register Action Type
2. Define categories in the category set for AMP under Set Up CRM, Common Definitions, Categories & Types, Categories & Types
3. Add or remove categories in a set to be used by the AMP rule engine under Set Up CRM, Product Related, Multichannel Definitions, Email, Define Category Set
4. Define rules that associate a category with one or more actions under Set Up CRM, Product Related, Multichannel Definitions, Email, Define Servers and Security, Define AMP Rule, Define Automated Mail Processor Rule
5. Specify the correspondence template package used for generating the acknowledgement email.
6. Configure the threshold value required for solutions to be included in the auto response email and the maximum number of solutions that the email can have at one time. Specify the correspondence template package used to generate the email.
7. Specify the display template ID used for creating the case.
8. Configure threshold values for solutions and documents to be suggested and the maximum number of entries that can return at any given time.
9. Associate mailboxes with categories and rules under Set Up CRM, Product Related, Multichannel Definitions, Email, Define Servers and Security, Mailbox Details, Associate Rules and Worklist
10. Specify a rule for the selected category - Click the Modify Behavior link on the Associate Rules and Worklist page.
11. Configure rule actions - Click the Configure link that becomes active after selecting a rule on the Select Rule page.
12. Send an email to mailbox
13. Go to Correspondence > Search Inbound Emails
14. The email is received however the AMP is not sent to the sender
15. Message log – RB_MAILROUTE
16. Set the mailbox to “Always Auto-Acknowledge”
17. Do the same process sending an email
18. Email is received.
Due to this issue, users cannot receive an auto acknowledge for unstructured email when automatic routing is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms