EGPAUS: PAYMENT SUMMARY RECONCILIATION REPORT
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***CHECKED FOR CURRENCY ON 4 MAR 2015***
On PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Global Payroll Release 9.0
The recent ETP legislative changes (such as update ID: 888411) resulted with the correct payment summary data being generated but the report is not reflecting the correct totals. Current issues with the report:
1. The "Tot Tax WH (inc C)" minus "Tot Tax WH (No C)" should be equal to "Lump Sum C Tax" + "ETP WIC TAX". We do not balance and the difference is where employee has both LUMP C TAX and ETP WIC TAX. The ETP WIC TAX amount is not being reported in the Tax Withheld when running a detailed version of report. The ETP WIC TAX amount is not included in the "Tot Tax WH (inc C)" total.
2. The "Lump Sum C Tax" figure on the report is including "Lump Sum C Tax" and the "ETP WIC TAX". As these are two different types of taxes, it would be preferable to have them listed separately on the Reconcile Report.
3. The "Tot Tax WH (inc C)" label may have to be renamed as "Tot Tax WH (inc C and WIC)" as it does include "ETP WIC TAX"
The recent ETP change should reflect the correct totals (described above).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee. The terminated employee must have LUMP C TAX and ETP WIC TAX.
2. Finalize pay
3. Create payment summary data.
4. Run Payment Summary Reconcilliation Report.
5. Attempt to balance the pay entity totals.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, leads to incorrect totals on the Payment Summary reconciliation page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms