Organization Address Does Not Print On Billing/Invoice When Using XML
(Doc ID 1533798.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The address for an Organization is not included when printing Third Party Contract (TPC) Invoices in XML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Org Table
- Create Location
- Create Contact
- Attach Location to Contact and make Contact Type Preferred
- Add Primary Location and Primary Contact on Org Table
- Ensure Contact Type is attached to Billing Standard Request
- Ensure Report Definition SSF_PRNT_INV and Template ID SSF_INVOICE_TPC are attached to the Invoice Layout
- Add Charges to Third Party Contract where Org is attached
- Student Financials > Bill Customers >Corporate Bills > Create Billing Request: Bill by One Ext Org Id
- Student Financials > Bill Customers >Corporate Bills > Generate Invoice
- Student Financials > Bill Customers >Corporate Bills > Print Invoice: This XML result found under Report Manager does not print the Org address (XML contains correct address data)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document