ECM: Payment Dispatch generates ISO_CT_03 Layout Payment File with incorrect Document Tag and Datetime format
(Doc ID 1534048.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment File of Layout = ISO_CT_03, generated by Payment Dispatch, has the incorrect Datetime format and also has an incorrect Document Tag since it is missing the NameSpace details.
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods page
2. For Payment Method = EFT, Layout = ISO_CT_03 and Settle By = Financial Gateway
3. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > EFT Request
4. Create an EFT request with Layout = ISO_CT_03
5. Select and Approve the Settlement
6. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch
7. Dispatch the Payment and review the Payment file
8. Document Tag is incorrect -- It is missing NameSpace details. Datetime format is incorrect -- It is missing the 'T' in between Date and Time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document