Editing an Approved Requisition Re-triggers the Approval Process with Role Action CANCHANGEALL
(Doc ID 1536388.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Role Action CANCHANGEALL assigned editing (Changing Comments) a Pending Requisition and submitting using Save and Submit re-initiates workflow
1) Enable workflow on Business Unit: US001. Allow Req Change in Purchasing is checked
2) 'ePro Admin' role is assigned with CANCHANGEALL Role Action
3) VP1 has epro admin role attached
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) A requisition has been created and requires an approval
3) VP1 as an eProcurement admin wants to change the header comment
4) Once comment modification is done, VP1 clicks on the button “save and submit”
5) The requisition has been resubmitted even when VP1 has the role action CANCHANGEALL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!