Purchase Order Change Order (PO_POCHNG) Process will not Allow the User to Reduce a Purchase Order that is Partially Matched
(Doc ID 1536826.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Change Order (PO_POCHNG) process will not allow you to reduce a PO that is partially matched. However, a change of this type is allowed on-line.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create an epro Requisition
2) Check Amount only check box
3) Use Expedite Requisitions for Creating a PO
4) Make sure Matching is Turned on at PO level
5) Receiving is not Required
6) Dispatch the PO
7) Create a voucher by Copying the PO
8) Change the Amount to 200 from 300
9) Run Matching and Voucher Post
10) Now Edit the Req and change the Price to 299 from 300. Req is modified
11) Approve Change request
12) Now Run PO_POCHNG for this PO
13) It is in Error
14) Online change does not throw this error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!