PC_WRAPPER Throwing Message - "BUSINESS UNIT IS NOT A VALID GLBU(9600,9)"
(Doc ID 1536977.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Commitment Control
When attempting to post Project Budgets,
the following error occurs.
Invalid combination edit template. (9600,2)
Business Unit is not a valid General Ledger Business Unit (9600,9)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Turn on Commitment control is turned on for Project Costing and General Ledger in Installation Options > Install > Products
2. In Demo for US004 - Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Project Costing > Business Unit options - Edit Combinations turned off.
3. For US004, Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > Ledger for a unit - Enable Commitment control on for RECORDING and KK ledgers (CC_PC_CHD and CC_PC_PAR) added.
5. Make sure that "RECORDING" Ledger group has Chartfield Combo edits added Journal Edit Options of the GL BU definitions.
5. Created a Project and Activity in US004 Project BU.
6. Create Project Budgets
7. Finalize the Project Budgets.
8. Review in the Message log for messages like
10 8:52:35PM Business Unit is not a valid General Ledger Business Unit
10 8:52:36PM Invalid combination edit template.
10 8:53:02PM Request Statistics. Documents Processed: 1, Errors: 0, Warnings: 0
10 8:53:44PM 0 Row(s) were Edited with Errors
10 8:53:44PM 1 Row(s) were Edited with No Errors
10 8:53:44PM 1 Row(s) were Loaded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!