Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data is inserted into EP_APPR_B_SUB and EP_APPR_SUB_ITEM tables even when 'Sub Item' Check box is not enabled in the ePerformance Template definition page while it should not be inserted into EP_APPR_B_SUB and EP_APPR_SUB_ITEM tables even when 'Sub Item' Check box is not enabled in the ePerformance Template definition page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Admin.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
3. Create a template which have a rating display of Drop Down and none of the items are enabled under sun items grid in the structure tab of the template.
4. Now login as a manager.
5. Navigate to Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents
6. Create a document using above template for one of the employee's
6. Login as employee
7. Navigate to Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Documents
8. Select the document created above by manager and add section to this doc.
9. When the admin check at backend record, the sub items record are updated with the additions of sections done here. The record include PS_EP_APPR_B_SUB , PS_EP_APPR_B_sec , PS_EP_APPR_B_Item
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms