Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The View/Print All Interviews link returns all the Interview Schedule rows for all JOBS where an Applicant has been scheduled for an Interview, and not just the current job which is of interest.
Even if only one applicant in the whole list is not scheduled for the interview, he/she will show up in the interview list, and the Job Id associated would not be the one Job Id this applicant had applied for.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Opening
2. Select the Job Id with more than one applicant.
3. Schedule the interview for all applicant but one. So at least one employee should not have the interview scheduled row.
4. Now click on Click View/Print All Interviews.
5. The result shows a row of interview schedule for the applicant for whom the interview was not scheduled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms