Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Job Data, on deleting a row with Action 'Return From Leave', the Payroll Status, Last Date Worked and Expected Return Date are incorrect on the subsequent rows while On JOB Data, on deleting a row with Action 'Return From Leave', the Payroll Status, Last Date Worked and Expected Return Date should be picked up from the row in 'Paid Leave of Absence'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Add a row with action Paid Leave of Absence and enter the expected date of return.
3. Now add a row with Action = Return from Leave.
4. Now add a row with Action = Data Change
5. Go back to the row with Action = Return from Leave, and delete the row.
6. The row with Action = Data Change, still shows the the HR status & Payroll status is active and not carried forward from PLA row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms