Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePerformance on the printed PDF file, the blue bar that should say Attachment, says Group Box 14 while In ePerformance on the printed PDF file the attachment grid should read "Attachments"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Loggin as administrator.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition.
3. create a template with allow attachments checked in Process tab.
4. Now loggin as Manager.
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents.
6. Create a document using above mentioned template.
7. Now enter section details for the employee.
8. Once the criteria is entered, enter self evaluation.
9. when entering the evaluation page, click the print icon in document.
10. This open a new tab EP_EVAL.pdf. When scrolled down, the grid for attachment says "Group Box 14"
Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms