Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have an issue where remittance advices have not been getting generated via the Payment Dispatch process in Financial gateway for ISOv2 layout that has acknowledgements turned ON. It seems like when the Payment Dispatch is executed, the payment status is set to 'Sent to Bank' for ISOV2 (that has acknowledgements) but set to Paid for MT103Bulk (that does not have acknowledgement). After looking at trace file, it seems like the status must be paid in order for the remittance advice to get generated which may be reason why MT103Bulk is generating/ sending the remittance advices whereas ISOV2 is not. We are using MT103Bulk and do not have any acknowledgements, so the status gets set to Paid by Payment Dispatch process. Can you confirm how we can generate remittances for AP related payments if acknowledgement functionality is turned on and Payment status is always 'sent to bank' or 'received by bank' but never paid? It seems like either something is missing in the code or otherwise we are missing some other setup that should kick in the advices when Payment dispatch is executed. Since, the data is not there in Remittance advice header record (PS_RADV_HDR_REF) as well as the PDF did not get generated, the resend notification is not going to send it either.
1) On Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Bank Integration Layouts, add Layout = ISOV2 and turn on Support Acknowledgements box
2) Add payment method of ACH to bank and under Electronic Layout default is set to Settle By = Paycycle and Layout = ISOV2
3) On Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration for Source System = AP, make sure the check box Sent Remittance Advise is checked on and enter in a valid Remittance Email ID
4) Create a voucher for a ACH Vendor
5) Pay the voucher
6) Dispatch payment via Financial Gateway
7) The Email for Remittance Advise is not generated.
Email Remittance Advice should get generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms