EAR9.1: After Deleting Payment Worksheet, AR Write Off Approval Status is not Reset.
(Doc ID 1543862.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Write-off Workflow
After deleting the payment worksheet the AR Write Off approval status is not getting reset.
When a higher authority approver unposted one payment group and tried applying the same payment, the workflow went to 'EXL' for a petty amount when it should have actually self approved as it was done by higher approving authority. Similar problem seems to exist for worksheets which are not posted yet, corrected and resubmit again. And so when a new worksheet is submitted to workflow the action is not created.
Issue: There is field (AR_WOAPPR_STATUS) from PAYMENT table which is not getting reset after deleting worksheet, because of that when a worksheet is created for the second time for the same item id it is showing as Auto approval (BATCH STANDARD)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into PeopleSoft.
- Create worksheet and apply under payment.
- Write off under payment amount.
- Submit worksheet for approval.
- As you will log in as higher approving authority this worksheet should get auto approved.
- Once worksheet is approved delete the worksheet.
- Now again apply the underpayment for same item and submit to workflow.
- In worksheet action page 'Submit to workflow' option not available.
The issue has the following business impact: users are not able to post any payment worksheet with write off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!