Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Manage Applicant
Notification emails not sent when an Interview is canceled.
1. Attach a Job Opening (JO) to an applicant and add/submit an interview.
2. Notification emails are sent to the applicant and the interviewer.
3. Now go back to the interview.
4. Make sure that the Notify Applicant and Interviewer check boxes are checked.
5. Cancel the interview.
6. Interview Cancellation emails are not received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms