Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Reporting
Timesheet Comment icons doesn’t show populated when navigating back into the page.
When a user adds comments for elapse time reporter and exits the timesheet page, then re-enters the timesheet the comments icon does not show that there are comments present until the user clicks into the comments page and then back out.
Also when a user creates a comment, the empl_rcd is set to 0 even if the empl_rcd in the page is set to 40. and when check back-end, the empl_rcd is also 0 instead of 40.
When comments are added to a particular record the comments should be saved to that empl_rcd.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager self service Time sheet
2. add some time for empl_rcd 1
3. save the page you can view reported time status grid
4. click on the comments icon
5. Comments page gets opened where you will find empl_rcd =0
6. Add comments and save.
7.The comments are saved for empl_rcd =0 and not for empl_rcd =1.
8. The icon on the timesheet for empl_rcd = 1shows as if no comments entered.
Due to this issue, users cannot add comments on respective empl_rcds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms