Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When run process a 2nd time using an Emplid range to load the records that in previous run that received LM_EIP_PRCS_STTS =2 (Error) in PS_LM_STG_PRS_JOB,
rows in range that previously processed successfully are getting the LM_END_EFFDT date updated incorrectly.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) First time , Run the Load Process Fullsync Data.
2) Review Emplid IDs with Error Messages on the Report .
3) Correct some of the data for some of the Error Messages on the Report.
4) Identify an employee that has multiple effective sequences that loaded successfully (LM_EIP_PRCS_STTS =3 (loaded) in PS_LM_STG_PRS_JOB with the 1st run .
5) Second time, Run the Load Process with an Emplid ID Range that includes the corrected data Emplids’ (previously in error) as well as the Multiple effective sequences Emplid(s)
6) Notice that the Emplid with multiple effective sequences that loaded successfully previously LM_END_EFFDT is no longer correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms