ELM 9.X: Jobcode Id Updated Incorrectly if Multiple Job Eff Sequence Records from Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_STGDAT)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC messages and Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_STGDAT), Learners with multiple effective sequence for same Effective date, LM_JOBCODE_ID in the LM_PERSON_JOB
is the same even when the LM_HR_JOBCODE from HRMS is different on each effective sequence row in LM_STG_PRS_record.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Ensure HRMS and ELM instances are integrated and WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC Service Operation\message is active.
2) In HRMS, for add a new effective sequence row for same effective date for Employee with a different Job Code then, the previous effective sequence row. Then, Save the new row.
3) Then, in HRMS, publish the WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC to ELM instance.
4) In ELM, verify all WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC Message subscribe successfully and done and ensure data in PS_LM_STG_PRS_JOB and PS_LM_STG_PRS_ATT.
5) In ELM, run the Process Fullsync Data with run control and check boxes checked for Validate and Load.
6) After Process complete successfully, notice that data in PS_LM_PERSON_JOB for effective date with same effective sequence rows have the same value
for LM_JOBCODE_ID in the LM_PERSON_JOB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms