ETL9.1: Multiple Timesheet Approved For Payment Emails Sent To Employee After Supervisor Approves Time.
(Doc ID 1548480.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mulitple emails are being sent to employee's when the manager approves all the time at once. Only one email should be generated if all transactions are approved at one time.
This causes a major burden on the email server and clogs the employees in boxes.
1. login as employee and report multiple TRC's on different days on the timesheet one scenario
2. another scenario when this happens is if an employee reports more than one trc per day
3. sign in as manager and go to timesheet
4. select all and hit approve
5. see the emails sent to the employee...more than one
As per the functionality the employee should receive one email /one approval action performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document