Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to select a partially vouchered purchase order on the PO Rollover Workbench.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Commitment Control is Enabled
2. Approve, Budget Check and Dispatch a PO with 2 lines.
3. Receive the 1st line fully and 2nd line partially
4. Voucher the 1st Receipt line fully and 2nd receipt line partially
5. Run Budget check, Matching and Voucher Post
6. Run PO reconciliation, Close first PO Line
7. Budget check the PO again
8. Run PO Rollover View
9. Check the PO Rollover Workbench
10. The PO which is Partially Received and Partially Vouchered can be selected for Rollover in the Rollover Workbench.
11. The Roll status does not show any Information on PO status as Partially Vouchered
12. Although the More details section in Purchase Order Details shows Roll Error as ,"Receipt is Partially vchrd"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms