EAP: Voucher with Withhold at Voucher Posting excluded from Pay Cycle is deleted from the PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD table
(Doc ID 1549269.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Entity is set to Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Posting.
A posted Withholding Voucher is excluded from the Pay Cycle through the Pay Cycle Details page. When the page is saved, the Voucher is being deleted from the PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD table, which is incorrect.
This issue started to occur after applying <Patch 13456433> -- FMS FINANCIALS 9.1 BUNDLE #24, which has <Bug 14372598> - AP: POSTED VOUCHER EXCLUDED FROM PAY CYCLE NOT DELETED FROM PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD, incorporated into it.
1. Withholding Entity is setup with Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Posting
2. Create a Withholding applicable Voucher
3. Run Voucher Posting
4. Check tables PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF, PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and PS_WTHD_PERIOD_LOG -- Voucher is existing
5. Unpost Voucher - Withholding (PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF) is not deleted from the Voucher (OK)
6. Run Pay Cycle Payment Selection to select Vouchers for payment
7. On the Pay Cycle Details page, exclude the Voucher from Step 2 from payment in the Details tab, click OK at warning then SAVE
8. Check tables PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and PS_WTHD_PERIOD_LOG
9. Voucher is no longer existing on PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and PS_WTHD_PERIOD_LOG, which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document