Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Approval happening without the approval rights on for changing the Currency
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Created a PO with the User ID “POA1” for an amount of USD 110,000.
2. Went to the PO Approval page. The PO Approval Status is in “Initial”.
3. Tried approving the PO, by clicking on Save button, the PO went to “In Process”
4. Went back to the Add/Update PO page for this PO and changed the Currency Code from USD to LKR as shown
5. Saved the PO and in the process go the following message
Changing Currency code on the header will convert values on the lines. (10200,95).
6. Went to the “Approve Amounts” page with the same User ID and the PO is in “In Process” state.
7. Clicked on the Save button and the PO went to Complete state (Approved).
8. So the PO got approved by the Buyer Profile (POA1 in this case) who did not have approval rights (on changing the currency of the PO)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms