ELM 9.X: Incorrect Job Data Employee Record Number Saved for Enrollment if Learner's Job Data Employee Record Number Equal Zero (LM_EMPL_RCD =0) is Inactive
Last updated on MAY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Administrator enrolls a Learner that has only one Person Attribute and Job record with an EMPL_RCD = 1, Learner gets enrolled in the Enrollment table (PS_LM_ENRLMT) with a LM_EMPL_RCD = 0 and not with EMPL_RCD = 1.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Log in as Administrator and navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
2) Select a Requester that has access to Learner group that Learner that has only one Person Attribute and Job record with an EMPL_RCD = 1 and click Enroll
3) Then search and select Learning to Enroll.
4) Select a Learner that has only one Person Attribute and Job record with an EMPL_RCD = 1
5) click Continue Enrollment and the submit enrollment.
6) Verify if LM_EMPL_RCD in PS_LM_ENRLMNT Table that LM_ENRLMT_ID (Confirmation id of the enrollment) for the Learner selected. Notice that the LM_EMPL_RCD =0 in PS_LM_ENRLMNT Table for the Learner selected.
The LM_EMPL_RCD should equal 1 in PS_LM_ENRLMNT Table for LM_ENRLMT_ID (Confirmation id of the enrollment) for the Learner enrolled if active record for Person Attribute and Job record has an EMPL_RCD = 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms