Where is the Campus Mobile .maa (mobile application archive) File for Download?
(Doc ID 1550192.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated: February 12, 2015
Campus Self Service Mobile mobile application archive (.maa) version 5 is available via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Note: Previous versions of Campus Mobile have been removed from availability. As they were developed on ADF Mobile 1.1, which does not include support for 64-bit or use XCode 6, they are no longer viable solutions for deployment for new Campus Mobile implementations.
* As of February 2015 the Apple App Store requires all new apps distributed through the App Store be compiled using XCode 6.
How to download Campus Mobile .maa files
1) Login to OSDC: https://edelivery.oracle.com/
2) Select Product Pack = PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, then select the appropriate platform. Click GO
3) Click Continue, read and agree to license agreement
4) Select PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 220.127.116.11.0
5) Select PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0: Additional Features - for example: January 2015 (18.104.22.168.15)
6) Download the Zip file
7) The .maa is in the Zip
Also see Knowledge Article: Campus Mobile Proactive Information, Frequently Asked Questions and Known Issues (Doc ID 1557671.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document