eBenefits Text ID BENEFIT_START, When Modified For A Specific Life Event Type, Does Not Appear On eBenefit Enrollment Pages
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modifying delivered Text ID BENEFIT_START such that it is specific to a life event type, the modified text does not appear for the life event on ebenefit enrollment pages, instead blank is seen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Setup HCM> Product Related> ebenefits> Maintain Text Catalog and pull up text id BENEFIT_START
2. Enter modified text which would show up for a specific Life event type, for example, Birth. To do so, add a new effective dated row and enter life event type as "Birth" and modified text under context keys and text section.
4. Go to Self Service> Benefits> Life events and select the event "I had a baby"
5. Move through the Life event pages until you reach the Benefit Enrollment page
6. The newly added ebenefits text does not show up on Benefit Enrollment page for Life event type "Birth". Instead blank is seen.
Same issue may be seen for other delivered ebenefits text ids too, like PRINT etc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms