ETL9.19.2: TL_COMPLEAV_TBL Max Effdt Row Not Updated Properly When Leave Accrual Is Run
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears between the time the employee pulls up the timesheet and submits, the Benefits department ran Leave Accrual for that plan (which inserted a new row on compleav_tbl). The online timesheet however updates the TL_QUANTITY in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL with the reported leave hours to the previous row. Since the reported leave hours are not correctly reflected on the max effdt row in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL the balances on the timesheet page and in tl_compleav table are incorrect.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find employee an actively enrolled in a leave plan.
2. Review and compare leave balances on the timesheet and TL_COMPLEAV_TBL to make sure they are same.
3. Keep Timesheet page up then click on new Window link
4. From the new window run Leave Accrual for the EEs KUVACN leave plan with the Accrual Process Date one greater than the last run.
5. Check TL_COMPLEAV_TBL and note a new row is inserted as expected Process Date one greater than the last run.
6. Go back to the timesheet page already open and enter 8 hours VAC for the current period and submit. Note timesheet balance for VAC is incorrect.
7. Check TL_COMPLEAV_TBL and note the 8 hours reported posted on the prior row instead of the max effdt row so the balance is also incorrect here.
Incorrect leave balances cause confusion for users and incorrect pay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms