ETL9.x: Timesheet Initial IN Punch Display Issue For EEs Not In Base Timezone
(Doc ID 1551431.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is an issue in the Timesheet with the initial In punch not showing a value after submitting time. This issue happens if the employee isn’t in the system base timezone. The issue only happens for the initial IN punch showing on the grid whether it’s the weekly or daily view. The issue started to occur after applying 9.1 Bundle #12.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a Punch Time Reported whose Timezone is different from the base timezone.
2. Enter following punches for one day in the period - IN - 8:00am; Lunch – 11am; IN – 12pm; OUT – 5pm.
3. Submit the timesheet and notice the initial IN punch for 8:00 am is now blank.
4. Query Reported Time and see that the IN punch is in the database.
5. Query Audit Reported Time and see that the IN punch is in the database.
Display issue in the timesheet causes confusion for users since punches are not correctly reflected on the timesheet page.
Update: Some customers are reporting the missing punch at the beginning and/or end of the period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document