EAP: PeopleCode error when saving the Define Upgrade Defaults > Upg Options page for FSCM 9.1 to 9.2 Upgrade
(Doc ID 1551567.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the Release 9.1 to 9.2 FSCM upgrade, error occurs when trying to save the Define Upgrade Defaults > Upg Options page.
Field does not exist -- UA_CODE_WRK.SAVE_ON. (180,104) UPG_CONV_TBL.UPG_RELEASE.SaveEdit PCPC:65 Statement:2
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
1. Import the project UPG_OPT
2. Run upgopt_ep91.dms script via data mover
3. Build the table UPG_CONV_TBL
4. Navigate to Setup Financials Supply Chain > Upgrade > Define Upgrade Defaults
5. On the Upg Options page, populate the Upgrade Application Release field
6. Save the page
7. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document