ELM 9.1: Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) for Workforce FullSync Data Not Assigning Learners to System-Generated Learner Groups
(Doc ID 1551569.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) for Workforce FullSync Data not assigning Learners to System-Generated Learner Groups for newly created Learning Environments to the Learners in ELM.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Log in as Adminstrator
2) Create Learning Environment and assign to an existing Department
3) Log in into HRMS and assign the department to four (4) Employees
4) In HRMS, run the Fullsync Data Publish for WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC
5) In ELM, run the Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_STGDAT) successfully.
6) Verify the Learners assigned to System-Generated Learner Groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document