ELM 9.1: Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) for Workforce FullSync Data Not Assigning Learners to System-Generated Learner Groups
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) for Workforce FullSync Data not assigning Learners to System-Generated Learner Groups for newly created Learning Environments to the Learners in ELM.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Log in as Adminstrator
2) Create Learning Environment and assign to an existing Department
3) Log in into HRMS and assign the department to four (4) Employees
4) In HRMS, run the Fullsync Data Publish for WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC
5) In ELM, run the Process Fullsync Data (AE LM_LD_STGDAT) successfully.
6) Verify the Learners assigned to System-Generated Learner Groups.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms