Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears TL_QUANTITY field on TL_COMPLEAV table gets updated incorrectly when adding LEAVE to an existing Rapid Time Session in CORRECTION mode. The issue also occurs via direct entry on the Elapsed Timesheet page.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select and Employee and check leave balances on timesheet and on TL_COMPLEAV_TBL to verify they are in sync.
2. Create Rapid Time Session using Correction Mode that has REG and SICK hours reported in the period.
3. Submit the Rapid Time Session.
4. Verify leave balances in Timesheet are reduced as expected.
5. Verify TL_QUANTITY on TL_COMPLEAV_TBL is updated as expected.
6. Go back to the Rapid Time Session and change one day REG hours from REG to SICK then resubmit the session in Correction Mode.
7. Check Timesheet Balance. Notice the leave balance is incorrect.
8. Check TL_COMPLEAV_TBL. Notice TL_QUANTITY is incorrect.
Incorrect leave balances causes confusion for users and incorrect pay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms