Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE 1: User gets error when logging into PeopleSoft HCM system or when Managers log into Manager Self Service:
"Invalid row number 14 for class Rowset method DeleteRow. (2,263) UX_ALERTS_PLT.GBL.PostBuild"
User gets error when deleting the Anniversary alert from Alerts page. When deleting the Anniversary row, the system errors out.
- Log in to HRMS and check my alerts. There are few anniversary alerts in my alert pagelet.
- Delete one anniversary alert from my Alerts page.
- As soon as the delete picture is clicked, code in UX_ALERTS_PLT.DERIVED_UX_ALT.DELETE_PB2.FieldChange is triggered which populates PS_UX_USER_DEL record.
- Even though the anniversary row is deleted, it is showing that the birthday row has been deleted by populating ‘BD’ in UX_ALERT_TYPE field.
- The above row is actually anniversary row, but on querying it shows that it is Birthday row and also the value of birthdate is NULL
- This is creating a invalid data in the system.
Also, because of this invalid data, user receives the error below when trying to login and view the alerts:
"Invalid row number 64 for class Rowset Method DeleteRow (2,263) UX_ALERTS_PLT.GB.PostBuild"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms