Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error at Self Service Higher Education pagelet "Customer not defined in profile"
1) Go to Main Menu > Service Center > Add Case. It will show add case page
2) Go to Pagelet and add `Self Service Higher Education¿
3) Sign out and Sign in Back
4) It will display pagelet on home page
5) Click on `Create New Case¿ link it will give error message. Your account is not correctly set up, because you do not have a Customer defined to your profile. (17831,8034)
6) Now go to Main Menu > Service Center > Add Case you will get same message
Your account is not correctly set up, because you do not have a Customer defined to your profile. (17831,8034)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms